Arizona State vs Cal College Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. California Golden Bears (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Haas Pavilion – Berkeley, CA
Arizona State vs Cal Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-290) | CAL: (+235)
Spread: ASU: -6.5 (-106) | CAL: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ASU: (48%) | CAL: (52%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ASU: (+3000) | CAL: (+20000)
Arizona State vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona State: 58%
Arizona State vs Cal Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona State defeated California, 80-75, in the most recent head-to-head matchup on Feb. 16, 2020.
- Arizona State is 5-0 in their last five head-to-head matchups with California.
- Arizona State is 45-41 in their 86 all-time, head-to-head matchups with California.
- Arizona State is 0-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in the last two games for California.
- Arizona State defeated Houston Baptist, 100-77, at home in its most recent game on Nov. 29, 2020.
- California defeated Nicholls, 60-49, at home in its most recent game on Nov. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!