Aori Qileng vs Cameron Else Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 52 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Qileng vs Else Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 52 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
"Mongolian Murderer" Aori Qileng (18-9-0, 5 KOs, 2 Submission) vs. Cameron "Camchida" Else (10-5-0, 6 KOs, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Qileng vs Else Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 52 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aori Qileng: (-250)
- Cameron Else: (+198)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Qileng by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Qileng by Points: (N/A)
- Qileng by Submission: (N/A)
- Else by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Else by Points: (N/A)
- Else by Submission: (N/A)
Qileng vs Else Prediction
UFC Vegas 52 Qileng-Else prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Aori Qileng (73%)
Method of Victory: Decision (73%)
Qileng vs Else Betting Trends & Stats
- Aori Qileng lost to Cody Durden, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Cameron Else lost to Kyler Phillips, by TKO, in his last fight on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Qileng averages 6.03 strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Else averages 1.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Qileng averages 8.30 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Else averages 5.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Qileng has a 55% takedown defense rate.
- Else has an average fight time of 5:44..
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.