Angels vs Yankees Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (68-83, 32-44 Away) vs. New York Yankees (99-53, 54-22 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Angels vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+250) | NYY: (-300)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (+128) | NYY: -1.5 (-150)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 17% | NYY: 83%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Dillon Peters (3-3, 4.83 ERA) | NYY: CC Sabathia (5-8, 4.95 ERA)
Angels vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of the Angels' last eight games.
- The Angels are 1-7 straight up in their last eight games.
- The Yankees are 14-6 straight up in their last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Yankees' last seven games.
Angels vs Yankees Stats
- The Angels are averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.88 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Dillon Peters is 1-2 with a 4.91 ERA in seven career appearances (five starts) on the road in 2019. He has never faced the Yankees.
- C.C. Sabathia is 10-9 with a 3.89 ERA in 23 career starts against the Angels.
Angels vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Angels-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gary Sanchez (+175) – Gary Sanchez has been hitting the cover off the ball at home recently. He's hit four home runs in his last five games at Yankee Stadium, and has hit 19 of his 34 home runs at home this season. If Sanchez can continue his hot hitting at home, he's got a good shot at putting one in the stands on Wednesday evening.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.