Angels vs Rangers Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (42-43, 20-22 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (46-38, 28-15 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park – Arlington, TX
Angels vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+124) | TEX: (-142)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-158) | TEX: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-122) | Under: (-100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 20% | TEX: 80%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: José Suarez (2-1, 5.57 ERA) | TEX: Mike Minor (8-4, 2.40 ERA)
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Angels' last five games against Texas.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas' last seven games.
- Texas is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Angels.
- The Angels are 10-5 straight up in their last 15 games against Texas.
Angels vs Rangers Stats
- The Angels are averaging 4.99 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- José Suarez has a 2-0 record with a 6.06 ERA in three road starts this season. He has never faced the Rangers in his career.
- Mike Minor has a 3-0 record with a 2.23 ERA in seven career appearances (five starts) against the Angels.
Angels vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Angels vs Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Minor - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+100) – Mike Minor faces an Angels team that will be mourning the loss of a teammate on Tuesday night. Minor is also pitching at home, where he has more than a strikeout an inning this season (56 Ks in 53 1/3 innings pitched). He even struck out seven Angels the first time he faced LA in Arlington earlier this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.