Angels vs Rangers Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (44-43, 22-22 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (46-40, 28-17 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 4, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park – Arlington, TX
Angels vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+106) | TEX: (-122)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-186) | TEX: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 21% | TEX: 79%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Griffin Canning (3-4, 3.79 ERA) | TEX: Lance Lynn (10-4, 4.00 ERA)
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of Texas' last 11 games against the Angels.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Texas' last nine games overall.
- The Angels are 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last 11 road games.
- The Angels are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against Texas.
Angels vs Rangers Stats
- The Angels are averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.37 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Griffin Canning has a 0-0 record with a 1.80 ERA in one career start against the Rangers.
- Lance Lynn has a 1-2 record with a 4.30 ERA in five career starts against the Angels.
Angels vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Angels vs Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Griffin Canning - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-144) – Griffin Canning has been solid so far in his rookie season, posting a 3.79 ERA and 0.99 WHIP through his first 11 Major League starts. The right-hander is averaging just over a strikeout per inning (63 Ks in 61 2/3 innings) and will face a Texas Rangers team that is second, only to the Seattle Mariners, in total strikeouts this season. Canning rung up five Texas batters in his first start against the Rangers back on May 24.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.