Angels vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 14
The Thursday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Rangers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (3-3) vs. Texas Rangers (1-4)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Angels vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-154) | TEX: (+130)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+114) | TEX: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Angels vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (54.5%)
Angels vs Rangers Moneyline
Los Angeles is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while Texas is a +130 underdog at home.
Angels vs Rangers Spread
The Angels are at the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+114 to cover) on the runline. Texas is -137 to cover.
Angels vs Rangers Over/Under
A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Angels-Rangers on April 14, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.