Dos Santos vs Johns Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 265 — Bantamweight Bout
Anderson "Berinja" dos Santos (21-8-0, 5 KO's, 12 Submission) vs. Miles "Chapo" Johns (11-1-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass
Dos Santos vs Johns Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 265 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anderson dos Santos: (+180)
- Miles Johns: (-225)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- dos Santos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- dos Santos by Points: (N/A)
- dos Santos by Submission: (N/A)
- Johns by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Johns by Points: (N/A)
- Johns Submission: (N/A)
Dos Santos vs Johns Prediction
UFC 265 Dos Santos-Johns prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Miles Johns (92%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (72%)
Dos Santos vs Johns Betting Trends & Stats
- Anderson dos Santos defeated Martin Day, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Miles Johns defeated Kevin Natividad, by KO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 31, 2021.
- dos Santos averages 2.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 28% accuracy rate.
- Johns averages 3.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- dos Santo averages 4.80 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Johns averages 2.42 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 68% defense rate.
- dos Santo has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- Johns has an 87% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!