Alexander Zverev vs Radu Albot Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Australian Open Men's Match on FanDuel
Zverev vs Albot Schedule & Match Info
2022 Australian Open Men's Third Round
No. 3 Alexander Zverev vs. Radu Albot
Date: Friday, January 21, 2022
Start Time: 12 a.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Melbourne, AU
Zverev vs Albot Odds & Set Betting
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (-5000) | Albot: (+2500)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (-1100) | Albot: (+680)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (-330) | 3-1 (+350) | 3-2 (+1100)
Set Betting: Albot: 3-0 (+10000) | 3-1 (+6500) | 3-2 (+4400)
Zverev vs Albot Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in 3 sets
Zverev vs Albot Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Alexander Zverev is 1-0 in his only head-to-head matchup against Radu Albot.
- Zverev defeated Albot, in five sets, at the U.S. Open on Aug. 27, 2019.
- Zverev defeated John Millman in three sets in the second round of the 2022 Australian Open.
- Albot defeated Aleksandar Vukic in three sets in the second round of the 2022 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.