Alexander Zverev vs Jack Sock Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for US Open Men's Match on FanDuel Sportsbook
Zverev vs Sock Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Men's Third Round
No. 4 Alexander Zverev vs. Jack Sock
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: U.S.T.A. National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Zverev vs Sock Odds & Set Betting
All Zverev-Sock betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (-3000) | Sock: (+1200)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (-600) | Sock: (+420)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (-200) | 3-1 (+280) | 3-2 (+750)
Set Betting: Sock: 3-0 (+5500) | 3-1 (+3300) | 3-2 (+2100)
Zverev vs Sock Prediction & Pick
All US Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in 3 sets
Zverev vs Sock Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Jack Sock is 2-1 in three head-to-head meetings against Alexander Zverev.
- Sock defeated Zeverev in three sets in their last meeting on Nov. 16, 2017.
- Zverev defeated Albert Ramos-Vinolas in three sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
- Sock defeated No. 31 Alexander Bublik in five sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.