Alcorn State vs North Carolina A&T Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for 2019 Celebration Bowl Game
Alcorn St. vs NC A&T 2019 Celebration Bowl Game Info
Celebration Bowl 2019
Alcorn State Braves (9-3, 6-1 SWAC) vs. North Carolina A&T Aggies (8-3, 6-2 MEAC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Alcorn St. vs NC A&T Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALCN: (+120) | NCA&T: (-140)
Spread: ALCN: +2.5 (-105) | NCA&T: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALCN: (N/A) | NCA&T: (N/A)
Alcorn St. vs NC A&T Prediction
An expanded list of expert predictions for the Alcorn State vs North Carolina A&T 2019 Celebration Bowl can be found by clicking this link.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium's seating capacity is 75,000.
Alcorn St. vs NC A&T Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alcorn State defeated North Carolina A&T, 24-22, in the most recent meeting between these two teams in the 2018 Celebration Bowl on Dec. 15, 2018.
-- The Celebration Bowl features a matchup between the champions of the SWAC and MEAC conferences, however, North Carolina A&T qualified for the 2019 Celebration Bowl from the MEAC over Florida A&M due to postseason ineligibility.
- Alcorn State is 0-2 in its two all-time Celebration Bowl appearances, losing both games to North Carolina A&T (2015, 2018).
- North Carolina A&T is 3-0 in its three all-time Celebration Bowl appearances (2015, 2017-18).
- Alcorn State defeated Southern, 39-24, at home in the 2019 SWAC championship game on Dec. 7, 2019.
- North Carolina A&T defeated North Carolina Central, 54-0, at home on Nov. 23, 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.