Alabama vs Missouri Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (0-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field – Columbia, MO
Alabama vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-4500) | MIZ: (+1300)
Spread: ALA: -27.5 (-110) | MIZ: +27.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (82%) | MIZ: (18%)
Odds to Win SEC: ALA: (-130) | MIZ: (+10000)
Alabama vs Missouri State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Missouri: (4.8%) | Alabama: (95.2%)
Alabama vs Missouri State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Missouri, 39-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Alabama is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Alabama is 4-2 in the six all-time head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Alabama finished the 2019 season with an 11-2 record.
- Missouri finished the 2019 season with a 6-6 record.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.