Alabama vs Mississippi State Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
No. 5 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-1, 2-1 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-2, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
Alabama vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-850) | MSST: (+540)
Spread: ALA: -16.5 (-114) | MSST: -11.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (N/A) | MSST: (N/A)
Alabama vs Mississippi State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Alabama: (94.9%) | Mississippi State: (5.1%)
Alabama vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 82-16-3 in 101 all-time head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 41-0, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Alabama's last 10 games against Mississippi State.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Mississippi State's last 13 home games.
- Alabama is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against SEC opponents.
- Mississippi State is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games against Alabama.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.