Alabama vs Auburn Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (10-1, 6-1 SEC) vs. Auburn Tigers (6-5, 3-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Alabama vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-1250) | AUB: (+710)
Spread: ALA: -19.5 (-110) | AUB:+19.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Alabama vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama Crimson Tide wins (88.5%)
Alabama vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 46-32-1 in 79 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Alabama defeated Auburn, 42-13, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games against Auburn.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Auburn's last 14 games against SEC opponents.
- Alabama is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.