Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Alabama Crimson Tide and Florida Gators.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Alabama vs Florida Point Spread
The Crimson Tide are 14.5-point road favorites against the Gators. Alabama is -114 to cover the spread, while Florida is -106 to cover as the 14.5-point underdog.
Alabama vs Florida Over/Under
The over/under for the Alabama vs Florida Week 3 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Alabama vs Florida Moneyline
The Alabama vs Florida moneyline has the Crimson Tide as the -650 favorite, while the Gators are +440 underdogs at home.
Alabama vs Florida Betting Trends
- Alabama is 26-14 straight up in 40 head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Alabama defeated Florida, 52-46, in their last meeting at the SEC Championship Game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Alabama is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Florida is 12-1 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Florida's last 10 games against Alabama.
Alabama vs Florida Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-650) | FLA: (+440)
Spread: ALA: -14.5 (-114) | FLA: +14.5 (-106)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.