Yanez vs Grant Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 43 — Bantamweight Bout
Adrian Yanez (14-3-0, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. "Dangerous" Davey Grant (13-5-0, 3 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Yanez vs Grant Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 43 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Adrian Yanez: (-320)
- Davey Grant: (+245)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Yanez by KO/TKO: (-105)
- Yanez by Points: (+320)
- Yanez by Submission: (+1400)
- Grant by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Grant by Points: (+500)
- Grant by Submission: (+1200)
Yanez vs Grant Prediction
UFC Vegas 43 Yanez-Grant prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Adrian Yanez (89%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (74%)
Yanez vs Grant Betting Trends & Stats
- Adrian Yanez defeated Randy Costa, by TKO, in his last fight on July 24, 2021.
- Davey Grant lost to Marlon Vera, by decision, in his last fight on June 19, 2021.
- Yanez averages 6.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Grant averages 3.93 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Yanez averages 4.80 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Grant averages 2.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Yanez has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Grant averages 2.30 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.