76ers vs Lakers Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (37-24, 9-22 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (46-13, 21-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
76ers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+610) | LAL: (-850)
Spread: PHI: +12.5 (-110) | LAL: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 56% | LAL: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: PHI: (+2700) | LAL: (+300)
76ers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last nine games.
- The Lakers are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last six games.
76ers vs Lakers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 109.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 107.0 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 114.5 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.1 PPG (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia lost to the Los Angeles Clippers, 136-130, in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
- The Lakers defeated the New Orleans Pelicans, 122-114, in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
76ers vs Lakers Prop Bet
All 76ers-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shake Milton Under 16.5 Points (-122) — Shake Milton has been getting more opportunities with Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons out, but his hot streak can't last forever. The Lakers have a great defensive lineup against opposing guards with Avery Bradley, Danny Green, and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope all contributing to create the No. 3 team in overall defensive efficiency. While Milton is averaging 20.4 PPG over this recent five-game stretch, he's shooting 63.2 percent from the field and 73.3 percent from beyond the arc. That's simply unsustainable. Milton's inconsistency and the 76ers' struggles on the road make him a tough option to trust tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.