NBA action on Sunday includes the Philadelphia 76ers playing the Chicago Bulls.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
76ers vs Bulls Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (31-21) vs. Chicago Bulls (33-19)
- Date: Sunday, February 6, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
76ers vs Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-130) | CHI: (+110)
- Spread: PHI: -2 (-112) | CHI: +2 (-108)
- Total: 220 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Philadelphia is 26-26-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, the 76ers are 13-17.
- There have been 20 Philadelphia games (out of 52) that hit the over this season.
- Chicago has 31 wins in 52 games against the spread this year.
- As 2-point underdogs or more, the Bulls are 7-9 against the spread.
- There have been 28 Chicago games (out of 52) that hit the over this year.
76ers vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (62.2%)
76ers vs Bulls Point Spread
The Bulls are hosting the 76ers, and underdogs by 2 points (-108 to cover). And Philadelphia, the favorite, is -112.
76ers vs Bulls Over/Under
A combined point total of 220 has been set for 76ers-Bulls on February 6, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
76ers vs Bulls Moneyline
Philadelphia is a -130 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +110 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!