Spurs vs Celtics Game Info
San Antonio Spurs
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Spurs vs Celtics Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (-120) | BOS: (+102)
Spread: SAS: -1.5 (-110) | BOS: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 48% | BOS: 52%
Spurs vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats
- San Antonio is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
- San Antonio is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 road games.
- Boston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has gone over in six of Boston's last seven home games.
Spurs vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Spurs-Celtics betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- DeMar DeRozan Total Points: Over 20.5 (-112) – The Boston Celtics' defense isn't at full strength, which could be a problem against DeMar DeRozan and the San Antonio Spurs. DeRozan is averaging 20.9 points per game (PPG) over his last 10 contests, and the Spurs scored 120 points in their last matchup with the Celtics this season. With the Celtics' defense hampered by injuries, DeRozan could have a big game tonight.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.