Spurs vs Rockets Game Info
San Antonio Spurs
Date: Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center –
Back in H-Town for morning shootaround.— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) March 22, 2019
Rockets Spurs tonight! pic.twitter.com/SE8xWCgHLs
Spurs vs Rockets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+200) | HOU: (-245)
Spread: SAS: +6 (-110) | HOU: -6 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 41% | HOU: 59%
Spurs vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- San Antonio is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- San Antonio is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Houston is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has gone under in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
Don’t miss the @BudweiserUSA Lift-Off Party TONIGHT!— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) March 22, 2019
Drums of the Pacific
@ToyotaCenter (LaBranch St. Entrance)
⏰ 4:30PM Party Starts
6:00PM Doors Open
7:00PM Tip-Off pic.twitter.com/uBg30DiYem
Spurs vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Spurs-Rockets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Harden Total Points: Under 35.5 (-122) – James Harden is still having an MVP-caliber season, but his production is starting to slip a bit. Over his last 10 games, Harden is averaging 33.4 points per game (PPG), while shooting just 41.5 percent from the field. Harden has also scored under 32 points in three of his last five contests. The San Antonio Spurs have done an excellent job defending Harden this year as well, holding him to just 29.0 PPG in three contests this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.