Memphis vs UCF Game Info
Memphis Tigers (
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Memphis vs UCF Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: MEM: (+145) | UCF: (-170)
Spread: MEM: +3.5 (-110) | ODU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MEM: 34% | UCF: 66%
Memphis vs UCF Betting Trends & Stats
- UCF has won five of the last six matchups against Memphis, but the two teams split their two regular-season matchups 1-1 this year.
- Memphis is 16-15-1 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 8-11 ATS in conference.
- UCF is 18-11-1 ATS this season and 10-7-1 ATS in conference play.
- Memphis is 5-1 straight up (SU) and is 4-2 ATS
- UCF is 7-2 SU and 8-1 ATS its last nine games.
➡️ 1) @UHCougarMBK vs 9) @UConnMBB - 11 AM— FedExForum (@FedExForum) March 15, 2019
➡️ 4) @UCF_MBB vs 5) @Memphis_MBB - 1 PM
➡️ 2) @GoBearcatsMBB vs 10) @SMUBasketball - 6 PM
➡️ 3) @TUMBBHoops vs 6) @GoShockersMBB - 8 PM
Round ✌️ of #AmericanHoops Championship on deck in FedExForum today! pic.twitter.com/XUEzimoqde
Memphis vs UCF Prop Bet
All Memphis-UCF betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Memphis) Total Points: Over 72 (-115) – The Tigers' offense looks to stay hot after scoring 83 points against Tulane in their first game of the 2019 AAC Tournament. On the season, Memphis averages 81.4 points per game (PPG) and has scored 72 or more points in 22 of its last 25 games. In the Tigers' two previous matchups with UCF this season, Memphis scored 77 and 72 points, respectively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.