UAB vs Old Dominion Game Info
UAB Blazers (
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 Conference USA Tournament! pic.twitter.com/aIlbMAXiGw— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 13, 2019
UAB vs Old Dominion Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: UAB: (+160) | ODU: (-190)
Spread: UAB: +4 (-110) | ODU: -4 (-110)
Total: 124 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UAB: 59% | ODU: 41%
UAB vs Old Dominion Betting Trends & Stats
- Old Dominion has won three of the last four games against UAB but the two teams split their regular-season matchups 1-1.
- UAB is 15-15-1 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 11-8-1 ATS in conference.
- Old Dominion is 14-18 ATS this season and 5-14 ATS in conference play.
- UAB has won three straight games, including a win over Old Dominion to end the regular season.
- Old Dominion is 8-2 straight up (SU) and 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
UAB vs Old Dominion Prop Bet
All UAB-Old Dominion betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (UAB) Total Points: Over 60 (-115) – The Blazers average 70.7 points per game (PPG) on the season, and even though Old Dominion boasts a stout defense, UAB still scored 64 points when the two teams met on March 9. UAB has scored 60 or more points in nine straight games and 15 of its last 17 contests. The Blazers have also averaged 77.5 PPG in the Conference USA Tournament thus far.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.