Cover Photo: Getty Images
Delaware State vs Savannah State Game Info
No. 11 Delaware State Hornets (
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Location: Norfolk Scope Arena – Norfolk, VA
Tigers To Face Delaware State In MEAC Tournament https://t.co/MFoJ02jhWe— SSU Athletics (@SavStateTigers) March 11, 2019
Delaware State vs Savannah State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DSU: (+230) | SAV: (-290)
Spread: DSU: +6.5 (-110) | SAV: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DSU: 42% | SAV: 58%
Delaware State vs Savannah State Betting Trends & Stats
- Delaware State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Delaware State is 8-17 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Delaware State is 6-10 ATS in conference games this season.
- Savannah State is 4-1 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Savannah State is 10-4-2 ATS in conference games this season.
- Savannah State defeated Delaware State, 76-73, on the road when the two played earlier this season.
MEAC is the only conference tournament starting today. pic.twitter.com/la3WVvgtUR— I Love Iowa Basketball (@ILoveIowaBball) March 11, 2019
Delaware State vs Savannah State Prop Bet
All Delaware St vs Savannah St betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Delaware State) Point Total: Under 74.5 (-120) – Delaware State has scored 70 points just once in its last seven games. The team also hasn't scored more than 75 points since December 3, 2018. When these two teams faced off on Feb. 2, Delaware State did score 73 points, but that was their highest scoring output in the Hornets' last nine games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.