Nuggets vs Spurs Game Info
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-102) | SAS: (-114)
Spread: DEN: +1 (-110) | SAS: -1 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 44% | SAS: 56%
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in each of Denver's last five games.
- Denver is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- San Antonio is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games overall.
- San Antonio is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games. Denver is 5-5 in its last 10.
- San Antonio has won its last six home games straight up. The Spurs' last home loss came on Jan. 20, prior to their rodeo road trip.
Jamal Murray clutch pic.twitter.com/mwlFWTk56z— Protegendo o Aro (@protegendooaro) February 27, 2019
Nuggets vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Spurs betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jamal Murray Total Points: Over 17.5 (-108) – Spurs coach Gregg Popovich is famously outspoken about his hatred of the 3-point revolution in the NBA, and opposing teams have hurt his San Antonio Spurs from beyond the arc this season. Opponents are shooting 36.3 percent from 3-point range against the Spurs (26th in the NBA), which should play right into Jamal Murray's hands. He is averaging 36.8 percent on 3-point attempts and takes an average of 5.5 3-pointers a game. Plus, Murray has attempted at least seven 3-pointers in each of his last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.