Stanford vs Arizona Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (14-12, 7-7 Pac-12) at Arizona Wildcats (15-12, 6-8 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 24, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
Stanford vs Arizona Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+190) | UA: (-240)
Spread: STAN: +5.5 (-110) | UA: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STAN: 34% | UA: 66%
Stanford vs Arizona Betting Trends & Stats
- Stanford is 2-6-1 ATS in its last nine games on the road.
- Stanford is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- Arizona is 2-4 ATS in its last six games at home.
- Arizona is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Stanford.
Stanford vs Arizona Prop Bet
All Stanford vs Arizona betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Arizona -3 (-110) – Over the last 10 matchups, Arizona has outscored Stanford by an average of 7.9 points in the first half. When you bring that down to the last three matchups, Arizona has outscored Stanford by an average of 4.3 points in the first half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.