Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nevada vs San Diego State Game Info
No. 6 Nevada Wolf Pack (24-1, 11-1 Mountain West) vs. San Diego State Aztecs (16-9, 8-4 Mountain West)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Viejas Arena – San Diego, CA
Despite dominating the Mountain West -- the Nevada men's basketball team hasn't won at San Diego State under Coach Muss. We had a chance to catch up with coach about the challenges the Aztecs might present. More: https://t.co/CwkM218OuK pic.twitter.com/2mayj2NIjC— Nevada Sports Net (@NevadaSportsNet) February 19, 2019
Nevada vs San Diego State Spread, Odds and Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: NEV: (-350) | SDSU: (+270)
Spread: NEV: -8 (-110) | SDSU: +8 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEV: 61% | SDSU: 39%
Nevada vs San Diego State Betting Trends & Stats
- Nevada has won 10 straight games and 24-of-25 total games on the season.
- The Wolf Pack are 16-7-1 against the spread (ATS) – the 10th-best ATS record in the nation.
- San Diego State is 13-11 ATS and 8-4 ATS in conference play.
- Nevada has hit the over in just nine of its 24 games this season.
- The Aztecs have hit the over in eight of their 23 matchups on the year.
- The Wolf Pack have not won at Viejas Arena in the last four years.
- San Diego State has not lost at home in conference play this season.
Nevada vs San Diego State Prop Bet
All Nevada-San Diego St. betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Nevada) Over 76.5 Points (-115) – Nevada is one of the best offenses in the nation behind the scoring of the Martin twins
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.