Cover Photo: Getty Images
Florida vs Alabama Game Info
Florida Gators (13-11, 5-6 SEC) at Alabama Crimson Tide (15-9, 6-5 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Location: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Florida vs Alabama Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UF: (+145) | BAMA: (-170)
Spread: UF: +3.5 (-110) | BAMA: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UF: 17% | BAMA: 83%
Florida vs Alabama Betting Trends & Stats
- Florida is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) as as underdog this season.
- Florida has failed to cover seven straight games, but do have three outright wins in that span.
- Two of the last three Florida-Alabama games have gone under the total.
- The total has gone under in seven of Alabama's last nine games.
- The total has gone under in six of the last eight Florida games, including four in a row.
Florida vs Alabama Prop Bet
All Florida-Alabama prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Florida) Total Points: Under 65.5 (-110) – The Gators have had a rough go of it lately, averaging just over 60 points per game in their last four contests. Today, they'll have to battle a tough Alabama team and the rowdy Tuscaloosa crowd. It's also worth noting that Florida averages just under eight points less per game on the road than it does at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.