Oklahoma State vs TCU Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-12, 2-6 Big-12) at TCU Horned Frogs (15-6, 3-5 Big-12)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena – Fort Worth, TX
Oklahoma State vs TCU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKS: (+320) | TCU: (-420)
Spread: OKS: +8.5 (-110) | TCU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKS: (26%) | TCU: (74%)
Oklahoma State vs TCU Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma State is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games.
- Oklahoma State is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Oklahoma State's last 13 games against TCU.
- TCU is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games.
- TCU is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games at home.
We are home @TCUFrogArmy tonight. 8 pm vs Oklahoma st. Another packed house. Thank you TCU students for your passion spirit and support. You guys were awesome in those wins Vs Texas and Florida. See you tonight.— Jamie Dixon (@CoachDixon) February 6, 2019
Oklahoma State vs TCU Prop Bet
All Oklahoma State-TCU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Spread: TCU +4.5 (-115) – Anytime you see a home underdog in college basketball, they're usually worth a second look. In this instance, you are getting 4.5 points with a TCU team that is averaging one more point per first half than Oklahoma State over the last three series matchups. On the season, TCU is averaging 75.7 points per game, while Oklahoma State is averaging 68.9 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.