Indiana vs Maryland Game Info
No. 22 Indiana Hoosiers (
Date: Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Indiana vs Maryland Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+185) | MD: (-235)
Spread: IND: +5.5 (-110) | MD: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 143 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: (64%) | MD: (36%)
Fascinating contrast of styles tonight in College Park as Indiana visits Maryland. Can the Hoosiers rebound with the Terps? Can the Terps handle the Hoosiers' versatility? Here. We. Go. #iubb— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) January 11, 2019
Indiana vs Maryland Betting Trends & Stats
- Indiana is 6-8 ATS this season, despite being ranked, and gone just 1-3-0 on the road.
- Indiana is 2-2-0 ATS as an underdog this season but both covers were outright wins. They have yet to cover a game in a loss.
- Since Maryland joined the Big Ten in 2014, they have split their last six matchups with Indiana. However, Indiana has never beaten Maryland in College Park.
- Maryland is 8-7-1 ATS this season but only 3-7-1 at home. They're undefeated ATS on the road.
- Maryland has won three straight Big Ten games and is 4-1 ATS in conference play, while Indiana is 1-3-0 in conference play.
Indiana vs Maryland Prop Bets
All Indiana-Maryland prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Indiana) Total Points: Under 68.5 (-110): Indiana is the ranked team here, but they might not be the better one. Playing on the road in conference play is already difficult but they're up against a red-hot Maryland team that has jumped out to a 4-1 start in conference play. Also, Indiana has only scored 69 points or more once in conference play this season. The tough road environment makes things worse for the Hoosiers, and they'll once again fall short of this mark.
- Home Team (Maryland) Total Points: Under 74.5 (-120): With that being said, Indiana isn't going to be a pushover. Maryland has scored 75 points or more twice in conference play and in each of the past two games, but this is a heavyweight fight and in the Big Ten that means it'll be low scoring. It feels like a game that ends in the mid-60s with one of the last few possessions deciding it.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.