Cover Photo: Steven Ryan/Getty Images
Pacers vs Nets Game Info
Indiana Pacers (20-12, 9-7 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (15-18, 7-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 21, 2018
Time: 7:40 p.m. EST
Location: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Pacers vs Nets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: -144 | BKN: +122
Spread: IND: -2.5 (-110) | BKN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 210 - Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: (59%) | BKN: (41%)
Reggie Miller: “Do you all think Lou Williams is the 6th Man of the Year right now?”— Setting The Pace (@SettingThePace3) December 21, 2018
EJ: “You know who I like as a 6th man this year?”
Kenny: “Who’s that?”
EJ: “Domantas Sabonis.”
All: “Good call. Yes, I like it.”
Chuck: “The Pacers & Nets are playing fantastic right now.”
Pacers vs Nets Betting Trends
- Indiana is 8-1 straight up (7-2 ATS) against Brooklyn over the last three seasons.
- Five of the last nine Nets-Pacers games have gone over the total.
- Brooklyn is 37-23 ATS against teams with a winning record over the last two seasons.
- Brooklyn is on a seven-game winning streak, the longest active streak in the NBA.
Pacers vs Nets Prop Bets
- Spencer Dinwiddie: Over 23.5 Points + Rebounds (-106) – With Allen Crabbe out once again, look for Dinwiddie to put up another monster stat line. In fact, Dinwiddie has dropped at least 25 points in four of the last six games – he has at least five assists in five of the last games six as well.
Brilliant news. The first ever NBA game in India next October, the Sacramento Kings vs The Indiana Pacers. Indian sport is going places! https://t.co/db00m4fw5N— Joy Bhattacharjya (@joybhattacharj) December 20, 2018
- Domantas Sabonis: Over 23.5 Points + Rebounds (-108) – Here we are with that 23.5 number again, but this time it's for the Pacers' Sabonis, who has posted a double-double in four of the last five games – the only misnomer, he fell two rebounds shy. Sabonis is playing at an elite level, despite playing only 24.4 minutes per game over the month of December, and the Nets are absolutely terrible defending down-low rebounding.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.