Boston Celtics vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Info
Boston Celtics (12-10, 6-7 Away) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (11-11, 9-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 1
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Boston Celtics vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Info
Odds: All lines provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – updated as of 3:30 p.m. EST
Moneyline: BOS: (+110) | MIN: (-128)
Spread: BOS: +2 (-110) | MIN: -2 (-110)
Total: 217 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Boston Celtics vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Boston is 2-7 ATS in its last nine road games.
- Boston is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games when playing in Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Minnesota is 4-2 in its last six home games against Boston.
Boston Celtics vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Best Prop Bet
- Karl-Anthony Towns: Under 20.5 Points (-106) – Although the Wolves as a team have been hot, Towns only had 16 and 21 points in his last two games,
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.