Game Info: Chicago Bears (7-3, 2-2 Away) @ Detroit Lions (4-6, 3-2 Home)
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 22nd
- Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Ford Field- Detroit, MI
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: CHI: (-160) | DET: (+138)
- Spread: CHI: -3.5 (-110) | DET: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 44.5 – Over (-105) | Under: (-115)
- The Chicago Bears have lost the last five games at Ford Field.
- Chicago hasn't beaten the Lions on Thanksgiving since 1993. Their Thanksgiving record against Detroit is 6-5 all-time.
- The Lions lost to the Chicago Bears 34-22 earlier this year.
- 59 percent of bets on the spread are being placed on the Bears. 60 percent of the bets on the moneyline is also being placed on the Bears.
Despite Mitchell Trubisky suffering a shoulder injury in fourth quarter against Vikings, Bears are optimistic their QB will be able to play Thanksgiving Day vs. Lions, per source.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 20, 2018
Best Prop Bets
- Jordan Howard to Score 2+ Touchdowns
(+1000)- You may not want to bank on Howard scoring twice in one game for only the second time this season, but the odds are in his favor. The Lions are in the bottom half in the league against the run and the Bears will likely lean on their rushing attack with QB Mitchel Trubisky dealing with a shoulder injury. Even if he can suit up, it's more likely they'll turn to the ground game, giving Howard the opportunity he needs. Bears D/ST Score a Touchdown/Win (+650)- In a league where offenses have been scoring at will, this defense is the best in the league. Not only have they kept the opposition out of the end zone, but they've found it themselves as this defense scored five touchdowns this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.