Date: Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Quicken Loans Arena- Cleveland, OH
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CHA: -280 | CLE: +225
Spread: CHA: -6.5 (-110) | CLE: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 218.5 | Over: (-110) | Under (-110)
- CHA- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (OUT - ankle sprain)
- CLE- Kevin Love (OUT - toe), George Hill (OUT - shoulder sprain), Cedi Osman (OUT - low back spasms), Kyle Korver (OUT - foot soreness), Sam Dekker (OUT - left ankle sprain
- The Cleveland Cavaliers had their only win of the season at home.
- The Hornets defeated the Cavaliers 126-94 earlier this year, tied for their largest victory of the season.
- Kemba Walker scored a season-low 18 points on just 12 shots against the Cavaliers.
- The Cavs are averaging an NBA-low 93.8 points per game in November. Charlotte is averaging 118.2 PPG, second best in the NBA during that time.
- Kemba Walker 25+ Pts + Charlotte To Win (+120): Walker was slowed down against the Cavaliers in their first game of the season but has been on fire otherwise, averaging 27.9 points per game, which is third in the NBA. It's hard to stop Walker twice, and with the way the Hornets offense is rolling, he should be in line for another big game. As for the win, the Cavs haven't shown much fight so far, giving the Hornets a great opportunity to take one on the road.
- First Basket - Colin Sexton (+950): This is all about the 9.5-to-1 odds. If the Cavs win the tip, Sexton could be the guy who puts it in the hoop first. Of course, the odds are only 10 percent, but if you want to take a shot in the dark, why not go for someone with the ball in their hands.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.