Game Info: Seattle Seahawks (4-4) @ Los Angeles Rams (8-1)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Location: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - Los Angeles, CA
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: SEA: +350 | LAR: -430
Spread: SEA: +10 (-110) | LAR: -10 (-110)
Total: 51 | Over (-110) | Under: -110
- The Los Angeles-area wildfires cut back some of the Rams' practice time this week.
- Five of the last seven games in the Rams-Seahawks series have been decided by one score or less.
- Rams QB Jared Goff has only thrown for three touchdowns and five interceptions in four career meetings against the Seahawks.
The ongoing Southern California wildfire forced the Rams to cancel Friday’s practice https://t.co/v4Xmu2lmMP— The MMQB (@theMMQB) November 10, 2018
Best Prop Bets:
- Mike Davis: Over 57.5 Rushing Yards (-108) - With Chris Carson likely out for today's game, look for the Seahawks to lean heavily on Davis in this matchup. Seattle has been going to a run-first offense more over the last month and Davis could hit this 57.5-yard mark against a Rams defense that is surprisingly allowing the 10th-most rushing yards per game to opposing running backs this season.
- First Touchdown Scored: Todd Gurley (+300) - We're going right to the trends sheet on this one -- Gurley has seven touchdowns over the last two games against the Seahawks. It's likely that he'll score another one, so why not have it be the first one of the game?
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.