- Date: Saturday, Oct. 27
- Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
- Location: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
- Moneyline: No. 9 Florida Gators (+210) I No. 7 Georgia Bulldogs (-265)
- Spread: No. 9 Florida Gators (+6.5, -110) I No. 7 Georgia Bulldogs (-6.5, -110)
- Over/Under: Over: 52 (-105) I Under: 52 (-115)
Florida vs. Georgia: An homage to the Cocktail Party, the South's 'other' best rivalry game https://t.co/H2dany3Jty— Blanton Winborne (@blantonwinborne) October 24, 2018
- The winner of this annual rivalry, formerly nicknamed "The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party", has gone on to win the SEC East Division title each of the past three seasons.
- Florida's odds to win the College Football Playoff plummeted from +4500 to +10000 over their Week 8 bye
- Over the past 10 series matchups, the over/under total has gone under 52 points seven times by an average of nearly two full touchdowns (13.57 points) below Saturday's 52-point total.
Best Prop Bets:
- Alternative Total - Under 49 Points (+135): The series matchup has averaged 45 points per game over the past 10 meetings, 42.8 points per game over the past 5 and 41.5 points over the past two meetings. Notice a pattern?
- Alternative Spread - Georgia -12.5 (+210): This rivalry hasn't been decided by fewer than 14 points in any of the past four games. Sticking with the pattern trends here shows us that, despite a 3-1 record advantage for Florida over those games, the average margin of victory between both teams has been trending up from 16.17 points over the last six games, 22.75 points over the last four and 24.5 points in the previous two.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.