49ers vs Titans Super Bowl 2020
San Francisco 49ers (13-3, 6-2 Home) vs. Tennessee Titans (9-7, 5-3 Away)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
49ers vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-198) | TEN: (+170)
Spread: SF: -4.5 (-105) | TEN: +4.5 (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (N/A) | TEN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SF: (+155) | TEN: (+750)
49ers vs Titans Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- San Francisco is 4-1 ATS in its last five games played in January.
- Tennessee is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- Tennessee is 5-0 ATS in its last five road games.
49ers vs Titans Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 29.8 points per game (PPG) including the postseason (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 18.8 PPG including the postseason (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 25.0 PPG including the postseason (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 19.8 PPG including the postseason (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- The 49ers will play the Green Bay Packers at home in the NFC Championship.
- The Titans will play the Kansas City Chiefs on the road in the AFC Championship.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.