2021 Tokyo Olympics: Men's Fencing Individual Sabre Gold Medal Winner Odds Favor South Korea's Oh Sang-uk
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are set to begin on Friday, July 23 and sports fans will be able to put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
When you think of the Summer Olympic Games, it's tough not to associate it with men's individual sabre fencing. After all, the sport was first introduced in 1896 in Athens, Greece and continues to be one of the event's more popular traditions.
Olympics Men's Fencing Individual Sabre
South Korea's Oh Sang-uk is favored to win the men's fencing individual sabre gold medal at +170 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. It shouldn't be surprising to see him listed as the favorite considering how he won the men's individual sabre gold medal at the 2021 World Cup back in March.
Hungary's Aron Szilagyi has the second-best odds to win at +500, while Team USA's Eli Dershwitz's +850 have him listed third overall.
Here's how the rest of the men's fencing individual sabre gold medal odds are shaping up.
Men's Fencing Indivudal Sabre Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Oh Sang-uk (KOR): +170
2. Aron Szilagyi (HUN): +500
3. Eli Dershwitz (USA): +850
4. Luca Curatoli (ITA): +10000
5. Max Hartung (GER): +1400
6. Andras Szatmari (HUN): +1400
7. Kim Jung-hwan (KOR): +1400
8. Gu Bon-gil (KOR): +1800
9. Bolade Apithy (FRA): +2300
10. Sandro Bazadze (GEO): +2500
11. Kamil Ibragimov (ROC): +2500
12. Iulian Teodosiu (ROU): +2900
13. Mojtaba Abedini (IRI): +2900
14. Luigi Samele (ITA): +3400
15. Veniamin Reshetnikov (ROC): +3400
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!