After being introduced in 1972, the men's slalom K-1 canoeing race competition has been a mainstay at the Summer Olympic Games since 1992. Judging by this year's competitors, canoeing fans will be in for a treat.
Olympics Men's Canoeing Slalom K-1
The Czech Republic's Jiri Prskavec is the favorite to win the men's canoeing slalom K-1 gold medal at +230 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The 28-year-old won bronze at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics and won gold in the K-1 at the 2021 World Cup.
Italy's Giovanni De Gennaro has the second-best odds at +470, while Slovenia's Peter Kauzer rounds out the Top 3 at +650.
Here's a look at how the rest of the men's canoeing slalom K-1 odds are shaping up.
Men's Canoeing Slalom K-1 Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Jiri Prskavec (CZE): +230
2. Giovanni De Gennaro (ITA): +470
3. Peter Kauzer (SLO): +650
4. Jakub Grigar (SVK): +850
5. Hannes Aigner (GER): +1000
6. Boris Neveu (FRA): +1000
7. David Llorente (ESP): +1100
8. Felix Oschmautz (AUT): +1900
9. Bradley Forbes-Cryans (GBR): +2100
10. Pavel Eigel (ROC): +3400
11. Lucien Delfour (AUS): +3400
12. Michal Smolen (USA): +4400
13. Kazuya Adachi (JPN): +5000
14. Martin Dougoud (SUI): +5000
15. Antoine Launay (POR): +6500
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!