The men's slalom C-1 canoeing race was first introduced at the 1972 Munich Olympics. After being absent from 1976 to 1988, the event has become one of the more popular water-based events.
Olympics Men's Canoeing Slalom C-1
Slovakia's Matej Benusi is favored to win the men's canoeing slalom C-1 gold medal at +250 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. He won silver in the event at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics and recently won gold in the C-1 race at the 2019 World Cup in Prague.
Slovenia's Benjamin Savsek and Germany's Sideris Tasiadis are tied for having the second-best odds at +430.
Here's a look at how the rest of the men's canoeing slalom C-1 gold medal odds are shaping up.
Men's Canoeing Slalom C-1 Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Matej Benus (SVK): +250
2. Benjamin Savsek (SLO): +430
3. Sideris Tasiadis (GER): +430
4. Ander Elosegi (ESP): +1100
5. Adam Burgess (GBR): +1100
6. Zachary Lokken (USA): +1600
7. Martin Thomas (FRA): +1600
8. Lukas Rohan (CZE): +1600
9. Matija Marinic (CRO): +2200
10. Takuya Haneda (JPN): +2200
11. Thomas Koechlin (SUI): +2200
12. Daniel Watkins (AUS): +3600
13. Liam Jegou (IRL): +5000
14. Grzegorz Hedwig (POL): +6500
15. Alexandr Kulikov (KAZ): +10000
16. Jean Bourhis (SEN): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!