2021 Tokyo Olympics: Men's Triathlon Gold Medal Winner Odds Favor Spain's Mario Mola on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are set to begin on Friday, July 23 and sports fans will be able to put in wagers on a number of different events.
Men's triathlon made its Olympic debut as a medal sport back in 2000 and has continued to prove to the world how difficult it is to perform. The field is made up of 55 athletes this year and should make for an exciting competition.
Spain's Mario Mola leads all competitors with odds set at +340 to take home the gold in this event, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The No. 1 ranked triathlete finished in eighth place at the 2016 Summer Olympics. He is followed closely behind by France's Vincent Luis with odds set at +380.
Here is how the rest of the odds shake out for men's triathlon in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
Men's Triathlon Gold Medal Odds
1. Mario Mola (ESP): +340
2. Vincent Luis (FRA): +380
3. Jonathan Brownlee (GBR): +650
4. Kristian Blummenfelt (NOR): +650
5. Alex Yee (GBR): +750
6. Tyler Mislawchuk (CAN): +1400
7. Jacob Birthwhistle (AUS): +1900
8. Fernando Alarza (ESP): +1900
9. Marten Van Riel (BEL): +2100
10. Henri Schoeman (RSA): +2100
11. Gustav Iden (NOR): +2900
12. Morgan Pearson (USA): +2900
13. Jelle Geens (BEL): +2900
14. Javier Gomez (ESP): +2900
15. Hayden Wilde (NZL): +3400
16. Leo Bergere (FRA): +6000
17. Dorian Coninx (FRA): +6000
18. Casper Stornes (NOR): +6500
19. Richard Murray (RSA): +7500
20. Matthew Hauser (AUS): +8500
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.