2020 ICC T20 World Cup Odds by Country for Twenty20 Championship in Australia
By David Hayes
We may still be months away from this year's ICC Men's T20 Cricket World Cup in Australia, but that doesn't mean you can't get a glimpse of which nations the oddsmakers are backing right now in 2020.
2020 ICC Men's T20 World Cup Date & Schedule
Thankfully, the current global COVID-19 pandemic that has brought almost all sports to a halt hasn't caused any significant delays in the expected scheduling for the Twenty20 International World Cup, which is set to play out from Oct. 18 to Nov. 15, 2020.
Keeping that in mind, you can already find 13 countries' odds of winning the 2020 ICC Men's T20 World Cup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
ICC Men's T20 World Cup Odds 2020
All cricket betting odds and lines are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. Last updated on April 29, 2020.
1. Australia T20 Cricket Odds: (+250)
2. England T20 Cricket Odds: (+350)
3. India T20 Cricket Odds: (+350)
4. New Zealand T20 Cricket Odds: (+650)
5. South Africa T20 Cricket Odds: (+800)
6. West Indies T20 Cricket Odds: (+850)
7. Pakistan T20 Cricket Odds: (+1200)
8. Sri Lanka T20 Cricket Odds: (+2500)
9. Bangladesh T20 Cricket Odds: (+8000)
10. Afghanistan T20 Cricket Odds: (+10000)
11. Ireland T20 Cricket Odds: (+20000)
12. Scotland T20 Cricket Odds: (+20000)
13. Zimbabwe T20 Cricket Odds: (+20000)
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.