Yankees vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 13
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees versus the Chicago White Sox is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (23-8) vs. Chicago White Sox (15-15)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Yankees vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-168) | CHW: (+142)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-102) | CHW: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (2-0), and Vince Velasquez (2-2) getting the nod for the Chicago White Sox.
Yankees vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (55.8%)
Yankees vs White Sox Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, +142 on the moneyline, while New York is a -168 favorite despite being on the road.
Yankees vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the spread (-118 to cover), and New York is -102 to cover the runline.
Yankees vs White Sox Over/Under
- Yankees versus White Sox on May 13 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 26 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (69.2%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 12-5 when favored by -168 or better by bookmakers this year.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 11 of their 28 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox have compiled a 2-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40% of those games).
- Chicago has played as a moneyline underdog of +142 or longer in only one game this season, which they won.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 26 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-15-2).