Yankees vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 21
By Duel Staff
Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the Chicago White Sox.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (28-10) vs. Chicago White Sox (19-19)
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-220) | CHW: (+184)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-115) | CHW: +1.5 (-104)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Yankees vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Nestor Cortes (2-1), and Dallas Keuchel (2-3) getting the nod for the Chicago White Sox.
Yankees vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (58.5%)
Yankees vs White Sox Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Yankees vs. White Sox reveal New York as the favorite (-220) and Chicago as the underdog (+184) on the road.
Yankees vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are at the Yankees, and are +1.5 on the runline. The White Sox are -104 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are -115.
Yankees vs White Sox Over/Under
- The Yankees-White Sox contest on May 21 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 23 wins in the 33 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York is not lost in seven games this year when favored by -230 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 15 of their 35 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox have been the moneyline underdog nine total times this season. They've gone 3-6 in those games.
- Chicago has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of +190 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 34 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-20-3).