Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
New York Yankees (42-27, 20-14 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (34-35, 20-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-220) | CHW: (+186)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-128) | CHW: +1.5 (+110)
Total: 9 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 83% | CHW: 17%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: James Paxton (3-3, 4.04 ERA) | CHW: Odrisamer Despaigne (0-1, 4.50 ERA)
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the Yankees' last seven games overall.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five games overall.
Yankees vs White Sox Stats
- James Paxton has a 3.12 ERA and 1-0 record in three career starts against the White Sox.
- Odrisamer Despaigne has made one career appearance against the Yankees. He went 1 2/3 innings pitched, giving up two runs.
- The Yankees are averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
Yankees vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Yankees-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (+124) – Paxton hasn't lasted more than 4 2/3 innings pitched in his last four starts, tallying just one strikeout in two of those outings. He has also topped six strikeouts one time in those four appearances, averaging 3.25 Ks per game during that stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.