Yankees vs Twins Game Info
New York Yankees (64-34, 26-17 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (60-38, 30-19 Home)
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Yankees vs Twins Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-112) | MIN: (-102)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+116) | MIN: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 11 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 68% | MIN: 32%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: CC Sabathia (5-4, 4.06 ERA) | MIN: Martin Perez (8-3, 4.10 ERA)
Yankees vs Twins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Yankees' last 12 games.
- The Yankees are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Minnesota's last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Yankees vs Twins Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.69 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.60 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- CC Sabathia is 20-9 with a 3.09 ERA in 39 career starts against Minnesota.
- Martin Perez is 2-2 with a 9.68 ERA in four career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Twins Prop Bet
All Yankees-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- CC Sabathia - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-128) — Sabathia might be near the tail end of his career, but he's still been an effective strikeout pitcher this season, especially of late. He has fanned at least five hitters in seven of his last eight starts, including each of his last four starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.