Yankees vs Tigers Game Info
New York Yankees (95-50, 42-28 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (42-100, 18-50 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-310) | DET: (+260)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-205) | DET: +1.5 (+172)
Total: 11 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 76% | DET: 24%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Nestor Cortes Jr. (5-0, 5.13 ERA) | DET: Edwin Jackson (3-9, 9.16 ERA)
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 7-1 straight up in their last eight road games.
- The Yankees are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- Detroit is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last six home games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Tigers Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.77 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.64 runs per game this season (No. 32 in MLB).
- Nestor Cortes Jr. is 3-0 with a 3.66 ERA in 14 road appearances (zero starts) this season. He has never faced the Tigers in his career.
- Edwin Jackson is 2-8 with a 5.22 ERA in 22 career appearances (14 starts) against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Yankees-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: New York Yankees (-250) — The Yankees are in a prime spot to pounce early tonight against the Tigers, thanks to facing one of the most generous opposing pitchers in baseball. Edwin Jackson's ERA sits at 9.16 on the season, having allowed 18 home runs in just 57 innings pitched. In one prior start against the Yankees earlier this season, Jackson failed to get out of the fourth inning, giving up six hits and two walks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.