Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 16
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees versus the Boston Red Sox is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (62-28) vs. Boston Red Sox (48-43)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-164) | BOS: (+138)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+116) | BOS: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Yankees vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jameson Taillon (9-2) for the New York Yankees, and Nick Pivetta (8-6) for the Boston Red Sox.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (60.6%)
Yankees vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is a +138 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -164 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Red Sox Spread
- The Yankees are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Red Sox. The Yankees are +116 to cover the spread, while the Red Sox are -140.
Yankees vs Red Sox Over/Under
- Yankees versus Red Sox on July 16 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 53, or 67.1%, of the 79 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, New York has won 35 of 51 games when listed as at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 41 of their 84 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have won 17 of the 41 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (41.5%).
- Boston has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Boston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 38 times this season for a 38-44-7 record against the over/under.