Yankees vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 10
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs. Yankees Game Info
New York Yankees (40-24, 21-12 Home) vs. New York Mets (32-33, 13-22 Away)
Date: Monday, June 10, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, N.Y.
Yankees vs Mets Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-200) | NYM: (+172)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+100) | NYM: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 71% | NYM: 29%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (3-5, 3.42 ERA) | NYM: Jason Vargas (2-3, 3.57 ERA)
Yankees vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Mets are 5-0 against the spread in their last five games against the Yankees
- The Mets are 5-1 against the spread in their last six road games against the Yankees
- The total has gone under for the Yankees in five of their last six home games
- The total has gone over for the Yankees in four of their last five games at home against the Mets
Yankees vs Mets Prop Bet
All Yankees-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Yankees and Mets over/under: under (-110) – The Yankees and Mets will face off in the first game of the Subway Series, and they'll send Masahiro Tanaka and Jason Vargas to the hill, respectively. Both hurlers have ERAs below 4.00. This one figures to be a pitchers' duel, and with weather potentially a factor, it could make runs scarce.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now