Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
New York Yankees (75-39, 32-21 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (47-70, 20-34 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-20) | TOR: (+172)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-138) | TOR: +1.5 (+118)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 85% | TOR: 15%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (14-2, 3.98 ERA) | TOR: Thomas Pannone (2-4, 5.98 ERA)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last six games.
- Toronto is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toronto's last five games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.94 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Domingo German is 1-2 with a 2.35 ERA in four career appearances (two starts) against Toronto.
- Thomas Pannone is 2-0 with a 1.46 ERA in four career appearances (one start) against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: D.J. LeMahieu (+400) — D.J. LeMahieu has hit 18 home runs this season. Against left-handed pitchers, like Pannone, LeMahieu has hit six home runs with a .620 slugging percentage (.500 against righties). LeMahieu has hit three home runs in August so far, and he recorded a double in his lone career at-bat against Pannone.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.