Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
New York Yankees (76-41, 33-23 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (49-71, 22-35 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
Time: 1:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-180) | TOR: (+158)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-126) | TOR: +1.5 (+106)
Total: 11 – Over (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 83% | TOR: 17%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (7-6, 4.93 ERA) | TOR: Trent Thornton (4-7, 5.55 ERA)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Yankees' last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last six games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Toronto's last nine games.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.94 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.52 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Masahiro Tanaka is 12-5 with a 2.88 ERA in 19 career starts against Toronto.
- Trent Thornton is 0-0 with a 9.72 ERA in two career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Randal Grichuk (+350) — Randal Grichuk has hit 20 home runs this season, with two coming in his last four games. He's also hitting better at home this season, with 12 home runs and a .469 slugging percentage (.397 on the road). In 12 at-bats against Yankees' starter Masahiro Tanaka, Grichuk has hit three home runs and has a 1.167 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.