Yankees vs Astros Game Info
2019 American League Championship Series Game 6: (HOU leads series 3-2)
New York Yankees (103-59, 46-35 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Yankees vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+122) | HOU: (-140)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-174) | HOU: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 14% | HOU: 86%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: TBD | HOU: TBD
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Yankees' last five road games.
- Houston is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Astros Stats
- The Yankees averaged 5.82 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
Yankees vs Astros Prop Bet
As of publication Astros-Yankees prop bets were not yet available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.